Turtle Creek, Pennsylvania

I placed an order on 12/1/15, website stated they had the part on hand.Supposed delivery was just a few days later.

Called Friday 12/4/15, the lady who answered stated they don't actually have the parts on hand, they purchase from their supplier. She also stated they should have the part by the next day, and they'll 2nd day it to me. Well, still not here! Checked their website with my order number, still NO TRACKING info!!!

PARTSTREE.COM SUCKS!$130.00

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue of kohler engine from PartsTree. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $130 and wants PartsTree to have the product delivered.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by PartsTree for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with PartsTree?

Comments

PartsTree.comCares
Austin, Texas, United States #1168410
PartsTree Verified Representative

Hello.We are very sorry to hear about your experience.

Our website has over 3,000,000 parts, from lawn equipment going back to the 1960s. As such, we do not have the ability to have every part in-stock at all times. That said, I would encourage you to call our Customer Care team at any time and they will let you know immediately if we have the part in-stock or when we could expect it in from the manufacturer.

As with most things, estimated shipping times are subject to variations, but we do thank you for your patience and hope we can serve you better in the future.Thanks!

Melissa, Customer Relations Manager