they told that they needed to get the part from a vender, approx 10 days

three weeks later i called and they told me the part was disc.good luck finding it.

it took another week and a half to refund my money.

why did they sell me the rest of the bearings,seals ,nuts and retaining clips if the shaft was not ever going to be made.now I'm stuck with parts i cant use and they wont take back great way to keep people happy parts tree

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of shaft. PartsTree needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned shaft in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at PartsTree.

Had an Experience with PartsTree?

Comments

PartsTree.comCares
PartsTree Verified Representative

Hello.We are very sorry to hear about your experience, and we'd appreciate the opportunity to assist you.

We have a 365 day return policy on all purchases and that would certainly sound like it applies to this case.

Please call us at 1-512-288-4355 and ask for me (Melissa) or for another Supervisor to help work towards a resolution with our Customer Care team.Thanks!

Melissa, Customer Relations Manager